Rigid Skeleton Style
A method that involves burying a large network of modular interconnected plastic lattices.
These systems are easiest to transport, construct and install, and have an excellent ratio of materials and energy used in construction to amount of water stored, resilience and system simplicity.
- Scaleable to any size
- Underground – saves space
- Can be made using recycled plastic
- Low Cost for large systems
- Can be built to fit any size space without changing the surroundings
- Rigid frame is extremely strong if installed correctly
- Light, compact and cheap to transport
- Very long lifespan
- Easy to assemble
Learn More >>