PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
Full planter box style gallery is coming soon. Check this page in a week or two!
– Chris 20/02/2019
- Choose any planter box style or design
- Choose a timber type
- Choose a timber Oil, paint or finish
- Review the 3D plans for approval
- Wait eagerly for delivery!
-or, request a custom design:
All large custom planter box contracts will include a 3D plan outlining the proposed frame and timber aesthetics, as well as a full list of required materials.
Any design is possible! If you have seen a design you desire, send us a picture.
Choose base and lining options:
base and lining pictures coming soon – 27/2/2019
- Open bottom – sides lined with sturdy 200um plastic
- Open bottom – sides and bottom lined with sturdy 200um plastic
- Raised internal floor – sides and bottom lined with sturdy 200um plastic
- Raised Internal floor – supporting jugs, pots or custom containers
- Fully sealed raised compartment, with drain and waste water collection options for indoors or balcony use
- Sealed and plumbed options for Hydroponic or Aquaponic use, by request
Choose a finish:
Timber finishes and stains are important for extending the life-span of your planter boxes. Many options exist to suit your garden, courtyard or balcony. The type of timber you choose will affect the colours available for your boxes – but regular outdoor paints are always an option if you are after a specific aesthetic to match your outdoor areas.